With our celebrity Facialist Michaella Bolder coming this weekend (4th July) we thought we’d share a week of skincare with you.
Seems apt to start with SPF’s now the sun has come out, but don’t forget to wear it everyday to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Here’s our 10 best SPF’s. x
- Rodial SPF30 X-Treme Dark-Spot Sun Filter
- Clinique SPF 30
- Vichy – This is ideal as it comes with a such a selection. Opt for a BB tinted velvety cream, or mattifying.
- La Roche Posay – love how compact this is, but comes with a lot of choice to suit your needs.
- Piz Buin – so much to choose from it’s hard to select our best!
- Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport
- Ambre Solait Sensitive Advanced Face and Neck Lotion SPF 50+
- Khiels Ultra Light Daily Defence SPF50
- No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Facial Sun Protection SPF30